Business majors are encouraged to seize this opportunity!
In a commitment to fostering education and supporting the aspirations of students, the Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) has joined with FedEx to provide financial assistance to exceptional individuals pursuing Business majors at TMCF member-schools. Seven outstanding scholars will be selected to receive financial support of up to $8,000, specifically earmarked for tuition and fees.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2023-2024 academic school year.
- Pursue a major in Business.
- Maintain a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate a genuine financial need.
- Have submitted the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the selected university/college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
How to Apply
Prospective applicants can apply here. Each applicant is required to showcase their passion and dedication to their chosen field of study by answering the following question through a video submission:
How do you plan to use your studies to achieve your future career goals?
The application period for this prestigious scholarship opportunity opens on February 6, 2023, and closes on March 27, 2023, at 12:00 noon PM EST.
Cover Photo: HBCU students attend the TMCF/Medtronic Immersion Bootcamp / Credit: TMCF